Priyanka Chopra upset with her movie “Fashion"

Priyanka Chopra hot bollywood actress

Priyanka Chopra expresses her displeasure on the ‘A’ certificate given to her new film ‘Fashion’. Speaking on the ‘A’ certificate for “Fashion”, Priyanka said, “I am upset about it. I don’t think the film has anything snesational for the censor board to give an ‘A’ certificate. But the censor board’s decision is always respected.”

Speaking further, Priyanka said, “There is nothing sexual int eh film. My be the drug sequences made the censor board to issue the ‘A’ certificate. There is nothing sensational, sexual or bold in the film. If the people think this way, it is complete misconception.”

Clearing the air on her going anorexic, Priyanka replied, “I had green curry and steam rice for lunch. I am extremely Punjabi in my mind. I don’t encourage unhealthy means of losing weight. I don’t like size zero and I don’t consider it as beautiful.”

On the release date of “Fashion” matching with Kareena Kapoor’s “Golmaal Returns, Priyanka said, “The films are going to be speaking for each other. However, I wish Kareena the best.”

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Your Ad Here

 
Free Host | new york lasik surgery | cpa website design