Amrita returns after fun-filled HONEYMOON

Amrita Arora sexy bollywood actress pictures 220509<br />

Bollywood newlyweds Amrita Arora and Shakeel Ladaak, who recently got back from their honeymoon to various locales of Europe, recollects about a fun filled experience they had. Just when our lovely couple thought that they could enjoy their holiday without revealing their identity. They were overwhelmed by a huge group of Indians traveling at Venice airport.


It didn’t stop there! To Amu’s surprise she ended up encountering a great Hindi film buff as her hotel staff as well. When contacted, Amrita replies; ’’It was a pleasant surprise to see my fans in European cities I travel to. My work and dedication towards my career has been recognized and benefited me by my fan following all over the world...’’


Technorati Tags: , , ,


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Your Ad Here

 
Free Host | new york lasik surgery | cpa website design