Celina Jaitley announced her marriage on her site!

Celina Jaitley has announced her marriage to Dubai-based Austrian beau Peter Haag on her micro-blogging site.

celina marriage stills

Celina broke the news on Twitter and wrote: “Beloved tweeple. ..With great pleasure I would like to announce my wedding with @peterhaag on the 23rd of last month at a thousand year old monastery in Austria. We seek your blessings and good wishes, and apologize for the delayed announcement due to a family tragedy.”

She also posted a snapshot and said: Here is a picture of the most cherished moment of our lives. The picture features myself and my beloved husband, flanked by my dearest father-in-law to my left, and my brother-in-law to Peter’s right.

Celina Jaitley and Peter Haag have been together since one-and-a-half years now.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Your Ad Here

 
Free Host | new york lasik surgery | cpa website design