Ritesh and Genelia marriage date announced!

Ritesh Deshmuk and Genelia D Souza are finally getting married and the date is announced to be 3rd of February 2012.

Ritesh Deshmuk and Genelia D Souza wedding

The Wedding would be in Maharashtrian style and the reception is said to be in Christian style.Genelia abou ther wedding dress and the preparations said, “I will be wearing outfits by designers like Ritu Kumar, Sureily Goel. I will be wearing a blend of traditional outfits and western silhouettes for the different ceremonies, as I personally am very fond of colors.”

Ritesh is also looking forward to his brother Dheeraj's Marriage with filmmaker Vashu Bhagnani’s daughter Honey, which is also scheduled around the same time.

Genelia who is too excited about planning for the whole thing adds,  “It’s one of the biggest days of our life and so many things are happening around the same time. It just makes for the perfect wedding atmosphere. Though we didn’t expect so many things to be lined up, I’m just very happy for everything!”

Ritesh adds, “I’m excited as it’s my first wedding and I am so busy with my film’s promotion (laughs). There are two weddings happening in our house. Hence, all the frenzy is obvious. Yes, my wedding is to happen on February 3 and that’s for sure. But besides I haven’t planned much as of now.”

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Your Ad Here

 
Free Host | new york lasik surgery | cpa website design