Neeru Singh on ‘Showtime’ with a sexy bikini!

As Neeru Singh makes her presence felt with her bold and beautiful act in her debut film ‘Prince’ opposite Vivek Oberoi raking moolah at the box-office, she is all set to soar the temperatures even higher as she appears on the cover page of ‘Showtime’ this month in a two-piece bikini and not that the actress has any apprehensions about it.

neeru-singh-bikini-act-showtime

About her bikini act, the pretty lass goes on to say, “My only concern was that I didn’t want to look like a fat ass in the bikini. I would be strutting around in a bikini at any given time. I have no apprehensions of wearing it at all.”

neeru-singh-bikini-act-showtime1

About her exit from the small screen and her plans for the silver screen, Neeru says, “I wasn’t happy and I wasn’t growing on TV so I decided to leave it. The money maybe good, but I never ran after that. I was the only fool who left TV when I had just started making money.

I have been in love with films for as long as I remember. I practically used to watch three films everyday. I hardly went out and played and didn’t have many friends. You could call me a screwed-up kid.”

Check out the latest edition of ‘Showtime’ if the girl has stirred your chords rightly!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Your Ad Here

 
Free Host | new york lasik surgery | cpa website design