Vidya Balan gained 12 kgs for ‘The Dirty Picture’!

The Bombard Balan who has grabbed all the lime light these days for her bold act in The Dirty Picture has confessed that she had to gain 12 kgs to look wholesome in the film.

Fat-Vidya-Balan-Dirty-Picture-Wallpaper

Vidya Balan says, “Yes, I gained 12 kilograms for this film because this girl belongs to the South film industry and the actresses were mostly wholesome out there, especially the dancing stars. So, I had to put on weight. Initially, I was a little apprehensive and I did not want to put on so many kilos, but then I realised that if I don’t do it, I wouldn’t be doing justice to the role. So, then I went ahead and put on 12 kilograms.”

The Dirty Picture is an upcoming Bollywood biopic on the life of the South Indian movie siren Silk Smitha, directed by Milan Luthria and produced by Shobha Kapoor and Ekta Kapoor. The film stars Vidya Balan, Naseeruddin Shah, Tusshar Kapoor and Emraan Hashmi in lead roles. It is scheduled for release nationwide on December 2, 2011 on the birth anniversary of Smitha.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Your Ad Here

 
Free Host | new york lasik surgery | cpa website design