Aamir wants to work with Vidya Balan!

National award winner Vidya Balan firmed her foot in Bollywood with some stupendous performances in films like R Balki's Paa (2009) alongside Amitabh Bachchan. Vishal Bharadwaj's Ishqiya 2010) opposite Nasseruddin Shah, Raj Kumar Gupta's No One Killed Jessica (2011) alongside Rani Mukherjee, Milan Luthria's The Dirty Picture (2011) and the most recent Sujoy Ghosh's Kahaani (2012).

14290_17_AamirVidyaBalan

Today Vidya is compared with Aamir Khan for her perfectionism and acting caliber and industry started to call her by this name. Aamir himself expressed his desire to work with talented Vidya Balan but at the same time thinks that Vidya does not require any tag and should be called by her real name only.

"I think we must call Vidya by her name only and who am I for her to be getting my name? She is very talented and a wonderful actress. I would love to work with her," Aamir said.

Though Aamir has not seen Vidya's recent movie, but he praised the 34-year-old actress "I haven't seen Kahaani yet but I have heard very good things about it, people have appreciated and liked the film a lot. Even about Vidyaji I have heard good things. People have appreciated and liked her recent films. I congratulate her," he said.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Your Ad Here

 
Free Host | new york lasik surgery | cpa website design