More than 70,000 proposal for Veena Malik!

As many as 71, 240 prospects have expressed their desire to marry Pakistani actor Veena Malik on Imagine's show 'Veena Ka Vivaah - Swaymavar Season 4'. While men across the globe, from countries like the US, UK, Poland, Saudi Arabia, Bahrain, New Zealand, Nepal and Pakistan are hopeful of making Veena their bride, majority of the entries have come from India.

veena_malik_sexy_pics_photos_1

Reacting to the response for her swayamvar, a delighted Veena said, "I am humbled by the response I have received and am thrilled that majority of the entries have come from India. I want to thank everybody for their continuous love, support and faith in me and I hope they will hold my hand in the most important journey of my life."

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Your Ad Here

 
Free Host | new york lasik surgery | cpa website design