I am a very lucky girl -Genelia

genelia hot actress pictures200409

That’s no understatement indeed! Ever-smiling Genelia has made a mark, not just in the South but also up North. She admits she feels blessed to have been accepted by audiences and movie makers in all regions, and is more than happy to grab good offers in any Indian language. “I am a very lucky girl and I feel blessed to be accepted by all four film industries, especially the South Indian, which has given me a lot. The best part is that no one has ever caught hold of me and told me do something in a certain way. I have pretty much been independent and chosen whatever I wished to do,”


she coos joyously.She was introduced to us by Shankar via Boys, and her latest venture Jaane Tu Ya Jaane Na won her the love of people up North as well. Right now, she is busy shooting David Dhavan’s Hook Ya Crook in which she co-stars with John Abraham and Shreyas Talpade. But movies are not the only thing keeping this gal busy. She has become the face of so many commercials that target the younger gen. “I feel privileged to have been able to connect with the masses. It’s great to see people recognizing you on the streets and expressing their excitement having met you. I am a lively person and believe in living every moment. That’s why I am associated with initiatives that help me connect me with youngsters,” she says, and we just love to connect with you!
Technorati Tags: , , , , , ,

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Your Ad Here

 
Free Host | new york lasik surgery | cpa website design