Amrita tying the knot on March 2

Amrita Arora bollywood actress19122008

Amrita Arora is going to tie the knot with boyfriend Shakeel Ladakh on March 2 on the day of her mom Joyce’s birthday. The marriage will be held in Goa at a church. Amrita has a long time wish that she weds in a Christian style. Amrita’s wedding has been confirmed by her near and dear ones but she is yet to make an official announcement.

About her marriage date, Amrita maintains, "When the time is right, I will talk about my wedding plans. I have nothing to hide. It will be the most memorable day of my life. I have never hidden my relationships and I will be more than happy to share it with everyone." Amrita is not only the choice of Shakeel but his family members too. They had an outing few days back and Amrita enjoyed a lot with Shakeel’s family.

Shakeel proposed Amrita in a restaurant in Dubai not with rings and flowers but in a quite different way which immediately impressed Amu. Marriage won’t put a full stop to her acting career. Amrita will continue working after marriage too. Currently she is busy shooting for Kambakht Ishq, UTV’s Seasons Greetings and has few films in hand.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Your Ad Here

 
Free Host | new york lasik surgery | cpa website design