Sonam Kapoor Really praises Abhishek Bachchan

Sonam Kapoor,Abhishek Bachchan

For quite sometime, the Saawariya girl Sonam Kapoor has been working for her second movie Dilli 6 with Abhishek Bachchan and the actress is full of praises for Abhishek finding him a talented co star and a wonderful guy. Sonam quips, “I think Abhishek is a wonderful guy. I really love him. He has such a handsome and charming personality. It is a real pleasure to be with him on the sets of a movie. I am working with him for the first time and it is a wonderful experience”.


Sonam is one flick old and the way Abhishek makes her feel relax on the set is noteworthy. On being asked about her Bollywood journet so far, she said, “I owe everything to my father. Whatever I am today, it is only because of him. I have inherited fame and recognition. I have to do a lot to establish myself”.


The story of Rakeysh Mehra’s Dilli 6 is based on Delhi’s Chandni Chowk. The movie stars Abhishek Bachchan, Sonam Kapoor, Om Puri, Atul Kulkarni, and Divya Dutta. Mehra’s has shown his directorial potential in Rang De Basanti and again hopes to do wonder with Dilli 6.


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Your Ad Here

 
Free Host | new york lasik surgery | cpa website design